Are you a professional in the Property industry seeking a lucrative career move? Would you like to join an award-winning company with fantastic prospects, flexible working and the opportunity to make substantial commission?
The Management Recruitment Group is working with CoStar to find a Client Account Manager to operate from their divisional office in Bristol, developing and nurturing their client base. CoStar is the world’s leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the Commercial Property markets. They are a NASDAQ 100 company with a market cap of US$25Bn and sit alongside other notable names such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple.
A leading technology company, and the trusted partner for all market participants including many of the most well-respected agents, landlords, lenders, institutional investors, government agencies and service providers.
This is achieved by providing research, data, analytics, innovative tools and powerful marketing platforms in the UK and internationally. CoStar continues to win multiple awards including one of Forbes most innovative companies (2017) and Fortune’s fastest growing companies (2018).
As a successful CoStar Account Manager, you will have a high level of integrity and the opportunity to manage, nurture & grow your existing client base. You will have scope to take an entrepreneurial approach to sell, train and retain. Operating predominantly from the Bristol office with the opportunity to work from home, you will cover the South West, Bristol and Cardiff areas.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients and their needs
- Become an expert in CoStar’s critical information and marketing solutions including Realla, the UK’s leading online commercial property marketplace
- Complete ownership of the full sales cycle including: prospecting, demoing, closing, onboarding, training and renewing
- Conduct a high level of in person client and prospect product demonstrations
- Provide valuable insight to all participants in the commercial property market, including Surveyors, Owners, Investors, Lenders, Local Authorities and Service Providers
- Represent CoStar by hosting and attending industry events and networking with property professionals in your market
The best performers are:
Passionate, hard-working and ambitious – As an innovator, Costar are fast paced and creative and expect account managers to move quickly to seize opportunity.
Fast to learn new concepts and apply them - CoStar clients and prospects are diverse and demanding. With a constantly evolving suite of products, successful account managers are skilled at introducing them to their clients.
Curious - Their best salespeople ask intelligent questions, demonstrate strong listening skills and learn from customers and colleagues
Excellent communicators - the broad-ranging solutions require clear, concise communication tailored to the relevant audience.
Committed to Customer Service – Successful Account Managers at CoStar provide valuable insights and take ownership of their client’s requests, managing them to a successful outcome.
- Proven track record of sales-success – the most successful people generally have experience selling commercial property services, commercial property technology, fintech or analytics platforms. We will consider other sales backgrounds.
- Educated to a degree level.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
CoStar offers a generous remuneration package, dependent on experience with an uncapped commission scheme. As well as having an outstanding working environment in Manchester, other perks include full private medical cover and member rewards, 25 days annual leave, a competitive pension and much more!
CoStar recognise the positive value of diversity and promotes equality, aiming at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
However, they particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the commercial real estate industry.