Senior Director, Commercial Operations (Real Estate)
Permanent, full-time, relocation opportunity – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity with a unique project that has never been seen before within the Construction and Luxury Real Estate sector globally for a Leading Senior Sales Manager in the MENA region. Excellent remuneration and benefits package.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience within the High-End Luxury Real Estate sector and worked for leading development consultancies either at home or abroad.
About the role
On behalf of our client, The Management Recruitment Group has been retained exclusively to source a candidate for the post of Senior Sales Manager. This role will be responsible for assisting with the creation of the sales strategy and funnel management program to generate and convert leads through a strategically thought out “sales through service” customer experience.
Our client is at the very start of a five-year program with a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of development projects. We are currently sourcing for their newest scheme, a project consisting of residential, leisure, hospitality, and world-class urban realm. This resort, due to be opened in the coming 1-2 years, will be the ultimate luxury tourism destination in the region.
With some projects started and others still requiring funding and business case preparation, this is a multi-faceted role requiring a full range of skills and capabilities. The focus on expertise will be around hospitality, leisure, luxury residential, and commercial assets.
You will be responsible for:
- Sales strategy creation, funnel management program to generate and convert leads
- Creating the customer service experience to maximise sales through service.
- Identify brokers globally and within the GCC
- Develop induction plan for brokers and new team members
- Carry out VIP client visits
- Create a high performing team culture, designing and implementing drive activities and KPI’s to achieve sales targets
Background, Skills, and Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (marketing, hospitality, business management etc)
2. Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar setting as a Senior Sales Manager
3. Proven luxury real estate sales experience
4. A solid understanding of the global UHNW target market
5. A deep understanding of luxury residential sales metrics
In return, you will be able to have direct oversight and responsibility for one of the world’s most exciting projects. You will be offered a competitive compensation package, which will include a bonus, pension, a sign-on bonus, and relocation. Living costs will be covered and you will be accommodated in a full-service compound.
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact David Gregson (email@example.com) of The Management Recruitment Group on +447966827411. Applications should consist of a CV and a relevant project list.