Support development management activities of Education assets such as niversities, colleges, schools, led by the Development Director and the team in this new city development which is part of a bigger region.
- Together with the team, develop the architectural, interior design, landscape, and engineering Concept Plans in accordance with the development strategy, product positioning, and business case.
- Carefully curate the design vision in accordance with the development strategy and create and execute best-in-class design strategies for a project with worldwide exposure and attention.
- Liaise with internal and third-party construction professionals and partners to execute the design and development strategy in the Detailed Design, Tender, and Construction phases in accordance with the project vision.
- Integrate sustainability strategies into the project in according with the investment case and development strategy, including for net zero buildings and LEED Platinum-equivalent standards
- Coordinate plans between design disciplines and internal stakeholders with careful attention to detail
- Attend project and construction meetings, ensuring that project progress occurs in alignment with the development strategy and business case
- Lead and Manage teams of architects, engineers, and construction processionals
Knowledge & experience
- Experience in the development of education assets such as universities, colleges, schools ect.
- 5-20 years of progressively increasing responsibility in real estate development or allied activities, particularly in international megaprojects, with a broad range of experience in design and development management, investment analysis, real estate market analysis, real estate product positioning, and construction.
- Possess a general working knowledge of the life cycle of the real estate development process, from project inception to asset management.
- Strong design experience is required, working with internationally recognized architects.
- Experience in software platforms such as MS Office suite, MS Project, AutoCAD, Sketchup, SAP, and Aconex.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a diverse work environment with substantial lateral stakeholder management
- Have a passion for developing well-executed projects in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate or Real Estate Development, Business, Architecture, Engineering or Construction; or, Master’s Degree in Business (MBA or MS or equivalent), Real Estate or Real Estate Development, Architecture, Engineering or Construction
- Architecture or Engineering licensure and/or certification in investment analysis is helpful