Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Permanent, full time (relocation opportunity)
About the role
The Management Recruitment Group are proud to be working in partnership with our client for the crucial appointment of Project Accountant, for an innovative and nature-friendly project based in Saudi Arabia.
The successful incumbent will coordinate closely with the Technical and Commercial teams to ensure timely and accurate financial management reporting of projects and related contracts. Reporting and assessing the costs and budget forecasts monthly and per project.
Saudi Arabia has started construction on a unique, pedestrian-friendly city. Designed in layers, the linear metropolis’s layout will create a state-of-the-art tech hub. It will be sustainable and renewable. Reporting to the Project Accounting Manager, the Project Accountant is responsible for the project accounting within the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Ability to use professional knowledge and skills in transactional and financial accounting principles, including CWIP accounting, cost allocation, account reconciliations and controls.
- Analysing the CWIP balances on all projects.
- Assisting in annual budget preparation.
- A high degree of diligence to contribute proactively to continuous improvement of the projects accounting, and reconciliation processes and standards.
- Assisting in financial analysis work and completion of various assigned activities.
You will need to be
- Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numerical data.
- Strong Power Point and Excel skills.
- A team player and ability to oversee team players.
- Ability to work in stressful, last minute and deadline driven oriented tasks.
- Have a good understanding and command of the English language.
Background, Skills, and Qualifications
- Professional qualification preferred (CA, CPA, or ACCA)
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in sustainability and/or CSR in the real estate industry
- At least 5 years demonstrable experience in a corporate organisation in the project accounting function
- Experience using a project-based ERP solution – SAP experience an advantage
In return, you will be involved in creating a model for future sustainable living and transformation on one of the world’s most exciting projects. You will be offered a generous compensation package, which will include a guaranteed high basic, bonus, pension, a sign-on bonus, and relocation. All living costs including accommodation, food, transport, laundry, and housekeeping are covered, as well as a financial travel package to return to your point of origin.
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact Nicky Harrison (email@example.com) of The Management Recruitment Group on +447513 721969. Applications should consist of a CV and a relevant project list.
Applications are open until 5th August 2022.