Interim Strategic Space Manager
Education – North West
- 3-6 month contract
- Flexible hybrid working pattern
- PAYE: Circa £325 – £400 Per Day + 12.07% Holiday PAYE
About the client
On behalf of a leading University, MRG Interim Executives are currently recruiting an Interim Strategic Space Manager to advise and lead on strategic space management initiatives.
Working within the Universities Estates function and reporting into the Assistant Director of Property, core accountabilities will include:
- Planning, developing and implementing space management strategies
- Development of procedures and systems to improve the overall effectiveness of university space
- Provision of consulting advice on space planning
- Strategic masterplanning activities
- Assist with lease management activities
- Workplace management
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Experience in delivering space management strategies
- Senior level stakeholder liaison experience
- Experience of workplace management
- Experience in space management planning and the optimisation of space for a large-scale and diverse property portfolio
- Willingness to travel to the North West as required
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group on 07779 412 380.
Applications should consist of a CV and a supporting statement.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
MRG Interim Executives shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.