Interim Land Development Project Manager (Local Government)
Local Government – Home Counties
- Circa 12-18 months
- Flexible hybrid working pattern
- Day rate – £425 Per Day (Outside IR35 – subject to assessment)
About the client
On behalf of a local authority, MRG Interim Executives are currently recruiting an Interim Land Development Project Manager to manage pre-construction land and site activities for the council’s planned Care and Support accommodation projects.
Working within the council’s land and property function, accountabilities/deliverables to include: –
- Support land and site aspects for Care and Support accommodation development projects
- Responsible for completing site suitability assessments and preparation of site business cases
- Lead on technical site analysis processes and development of site polities
- Coordinate and manage technical suitability assessments for site development
- Formulation of site delivery plans and defining site strategies for the development of Care and Support accommodation projects
- Strategic definition of RIBA stage 0 for acquisitions, disposals, capital programmes and major projects
- Proven track record in land assembly and the ability to determine site feasibility
- Experience assessing site constraints and land issues
- Understanding of RIBA stages
- Experience of preparing business cases for capital projects
- Surveying background
- Experience delivering projects within a local authority setting
- Experience with housing development and pre-construction site and land activities
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group on 07779 412 380.
Applications should consist of a CV and any additional information specific to this post.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
MRG Interim Executives shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.