Interim Deputy Head of Projects
Higher Education Estates – London
- 6 months contract
- Flexible hybrid working pattern
- c.£400pd to £450pd
About the client
On behalf of a leading University, MRG Interim Executives are currently recruiting an Interim Deputy Head of Projects to deliver a range of projects across a diverse estates portfolio.
Working within the Universities Estates function, core accountabilities will include: –
- Lead on project delivery initiatives and management of internal project management team
- Oversee a major capital programme and provide assurance and reporting
- Oversight of capital finance, procurement and contract management
- Undertake a gap analysis of current delivery processes
- Provide leadership for strategic development, capital project delivery, delivery of space management strategies and assist with day-to-day property management activities
- Proven track record in a similar environment
- Experience managing complex capital development programmes
- Understanding of construction forms of contract to include JCT and NEC
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group on 07779 412 380.
Applications should consist of a CV and a supporting statement.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
MRG Interim Executives shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.