The Management Recruitment Group is proud to be working in partnership with our client, for the successful appointment of a Development Finance Analyst. This progressive, smart development and Mega project will be powered by renewable energy and will have no carbon emissions.
This critical role reports to the Development Director and Development Finance Manager, assisting in the development of the financial and operating plans and reporting against those plans.
Our client is in the early stages of this gigantic project and is looking for a superstar to assist in working with senior management on budgeting and forecasting and management reporting, as well as assisting management with integration and divestments, and feasibility studies.
- Working on the annual budget and strategic plan, quarterly re-forecasts, and the Corporate Financial Model for the multi-asset residential and mixed-use project.
- Ensuring compliance with the budget whilst assisting to design and develop the project's budgeting and forecasting procedures and policies.
- Working with management to design and develop the project’s management reporting procedures and policies.
- Assisting in the production of monthly financial reports, explaining variances from the budget and corporate financial model, and identifying actions to optimise performance, minimise risk, and capture new opportunities.
- Supporting managers to produce Board of Directors reports and presentations to the CEO.
- Also assisting in the development, design, and validation of appropriate operational dashboards.
- A Corporate finance expert with experience of working in the financial services and pensions industry preferably – with budgeting, forecasting, and management reporting.
- You will have an outstanding, demonstrable track record of working at the highest standards, building detailed models, and forecasting in a complex environment.
- Robust modelling and analytic skills are essential, with superb attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding the financial performance of a business.
- , or equivalent professional accountancy qualification
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or a related major is required
- 5 – 10 years of experience in a similar role is required
- Impeccable planning and organisation skills
You will be rubbing shoulders with some of the best-skilled people in their industries whilst being involved in working on one of the world’s most exciting projects. You will be offered a generous compensation package, which will include a guaranteed high basic, bonus, pension, a sign-on bonus, and relocation. All living costs including accommodation, food, transport, laundry, and housekeeping are covered and a financial travel package to return to your point of origin.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Nicky Harrison (firstname.lastname@example.org) of The Management Recruitment Group at +447513 721969. Applications should consist of a CV and a relevant project list.
Applications are open until the 15th of July 2022.