I am currently working with a major hire provider of tools and equipment to find them an ambitious bid support assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a hybrid working role based out of their office in Manchester.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate or junior bid professional to work alongside a newly appointed bid manager and support the growth of the bid function. You will be supporting the bid manager in all aspects of the bid process whilst developing your knowledge and skills.
· Supporting the commercial team, working on delivering bids of all sizes
· Responsible for managing the supporting documentation during the sales process
· Preparing PQQ and presentation responses
· Monitoring the shared inbox and providing an insight on prospective customers / opportunities
· Engage with different teams across the business to provide comprehensive bid responses
· Building internal relationships
You will be a recent graduate (English, History, Creative Writing, History or similar) with an ambition to get into bids or a junior bid professional who is looking to take on more responsibility. You must have strong writing skills and excellent attention to detail, as well as strong time management and organisational skills. You will ideally be highly creative, with good PowerPoint skills and experience working on other Microsoft Offices programmes.
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Hayley Wood at Bid Recruitment.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.