About the role
I am currently working with a growing civil engineering company who are seeking an assistant bid manager to join their team. They are looking for a bid coordinator / executive who is ready to take the next step in their career. This role is based in Manchester and operates on a hybrid working model.
This role is full time and permanent. It would suit someone with 2+ years’ experience in bids, who is comfortable managing small bids alone and supporting on larger bids. My client is open to any sector experience.
- Managing the formal communications and information requests between the bid team and the client
- SharePoint administration
- Production and management of pre-qualification and bid deliverables trackers
- Production of document templates
- Proofreading and editing bid content
- Identifying, monitoring and reporting of tender opportunities
- Ensuring the project pipeline and market data are accurate and up to date
- Ensuring the bid library is maintained with up to date information
- Attending and contributing to business development meetings
- Participating in lessons learnt meetings
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the company bid process
- Supporting the head of bids throughout the bid process
- Managing smaller bid opportunities
My client is looking for a team player, who is able to adapt and has the willingness to learn new skills. You will have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, and experience using SharePoint or Teams. This role has the opportunity to progress, so my client is keen to meet ambitious people who want to build a successful career within bids. Previous bidding experience is essential.
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Hayley Wood at Bid Recruitment.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.