The Management Recruitment Group have been mandated exclusively to source a creative and skilled Acquisitions Lead for a prestigious property development and management company based in Manchester.
One Heritage is a UK based property development company listed on the London Stock Exchange and trading as One Heritage Group Plc. In 2020, they became one of the first publicly listed residential developers with a focus on co-living. Focused on mid to high range developments, they are predominantly based in the North of England, with lucrative projects in the pipeline such as One Heritage Tower, a 55-floor luxury residential development in the heart of Manchester.
They are seeking an enthusiastic, organised, self-motivated and trustworthy Acquisitions Lead to oversee and manage the development of the pipeline for the One Heritage. Reporting to the Development Director, with a focus on both existing and new markets predominantly across the Northwest of England, they will be tasked with unlocking development potential of sites and buildings, looking for ways to maximise their value, and provide detailed risk analyses. The Acquisitions Lead should be adept at structuring deals, running development appraisals, whilst developing and maintaining an extensive network of agents and landowners. They will then be expected to manage the acquisition process through to completion, efficiently.
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- Educated to degree level (ideally MRICS)
- Experienced, with a significant property and development track record
- An excellent communicator – written and verbal with people of all levels
- High standards of accuracy and efficiency
- Analytical with an eye for detail
- Professional when dealing with high level contacts and team members
- A good judge of when to use initiative and when to consult
- Confident in the decision-making process
- Ability to visually communicate ideas
If you would like to find out more about this new opportunity and would like to be considered, please get in touch with Matthew Evans or Christopher Mackenzie at the Management Recruitment Group.