Our client is a large public sector body in Central London with a diverse and interesting estates portfolio. They are seeking an Interim Maintenance Manager to join their successful in-house, technical client team. Reporting to the Head of Estates, you will be responsible for the provision of their Engineering services and systems to high professional standards (through an outsourced provider), to ensure regulatory compliance and continuity of business operations. They manage an iconic estate with a diverse portfolio of aged and prestigious buildings.
These services include:
• Electrical systems; (High Voltage and Low Voltage), security systems, lifts and escalators, life-safety systems etc.
• E.g. Mechanical systems; HVAC, gas, water systems and management, plumbing, life safety systems etc.
• To actively pursue the reduction of Energy consumption through innovation and utilisation of the systems available.
• Management of the Engineering services, systems and equipment, to ensure that business continuity and legislative /regulatory compliance is achieved.
• Management and monitoring of resources, to ensure that both their and industry standards of safety, attendance, contractual obligations, quality of work, value for money etc. are achieved.
• Provision of accurate financial information and contract administration, to ensure that the financial business objectives are met and that budgets are delivered to meet end of year targets.
• Procurement of contract and consultancy services and goods, within the guidelines set, to ensure that purchases are able to withstand public scrutiny.
The successful candidate will possess significant estates management experience in a similar technical management role encompassing the maintenance and installation of Mechanical and Electrical systems and services, including the management of projects and specialist contracts and contractors.
The interim period will be for up to 4 months (whilst they make a permanent appointment for which the interim is welcome to apply for).
To apply or for more information please contact Robbie Hodder of The Management Recruitment Group at email@example.com or on 020 8892 0115.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you, please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Facilities Management Recruitment and have a range of posts available and welcome speculative applications.